The Summit’s Southside location is prime. Experience extraordinary custom apartment home living combined with urban convenience. Just walk across Staples to shop at Kohl’s, pick up pet supplies at Petco, eat at Hu Dat Noodle House or Russo’s Italian Kitchen; grab a cup of latte at Starbucks, or splurge on an ice cream cone at Marble Slab Creamery. Cross Saratoga Blvd and enjoy an HEB Plus store which makes grocery shopping a pleasure and a breeze. Valero, Dollar Tree, and a 24 hour Walgreen’s all further add to the ease of daily living. In addition, there is Jason’s Deli, Niko’s Steakhouse, and Gatti Town Pizza – perfect for the kids. Heading one block south on Staples St there are more dining choices Montana Mike’s and Yalee’s Asian Bistro. La Palmera Mall, just a couple of blocks north of us offers P.F. Chang’s, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Chili’s Grill and Bar, and anchor stores: Macy’s, Dillard’s, and J.C. Penney.
Only moments by car you are near the Naval Air Station, the Corpus Christi Army Depot, Texas A&M – Corpus Christi, downtown Corpus Christi, major private employers, movie theatres, banks, restaurants, and recreation. And, of course, you are only minutes from the beautiful beaches of Padre and Mustang Islands. And, if you don’t feel like driving to your destination, the B-line bus service is just outside your door. Schanen Estates Elementary School, Tom Browne Middle School and Carroll High School are only a five minute drive away . What a remarkable home The Summit is – it has it ALL!
- Walk across Staples St to Saratoga Town Center: Kohl’s, Petco, Hu Dat Noodle House, Russo’s Italian Kitchen, Starbucks, Marble Slab Creamery, Dry Cleaners and more
- Cross Saratoga to Walgreen’s, Valero, Dollar Tree, HEB Plus, Jason’s Deli, Niko’s Steakhouse, and Gatti Town Pizza .
- Montana Mike’s and Yalee’s Asian Bistro
- La Palmera Mall with anchors: Macy’s, Dillard’s, J.C. Penney. Restaurants: P.F. Chang’s, Grimaldi’s Pizzeria, Chili’s Grill and Bar
- Recreation choices: Oso Beach Municipal Golf Course, Sharpshooter, Century 16 Movie Theater, the beaches of Padre and Mustang Islands, golf, riding, boating and fishing
- Conveniently near all major thoroughfares
- Christus Spohn Hospital on Saratoga
- Near major employers such as the Naval Air Station, CCAD, Texas A&M – Corpus Christi, downtown Corpus Christi
- Schanen Estates Elementary School, Tom Browne Middle School and Carroll High School are only a five minute drive away.
- B-line bus service just outside our door